(Kiyohiko Sakamoto) Japan - Low level radiation implication for Fukushima recovery
13.Mar.2015 John Shanahan
Kiyohiko Sakamoto, Chairman, Board of Directors Tohoku Radiological Science Center, Professor Emeritus, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan explains the low level of radiation in Japan from the Fukushima accident and the implications for recovery.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud