National Safety Council, James Maynard, Tech Times: The five leading causes of death in the United States as of 2014 are approximately :1) heart disease, 614,000, 2) cancer, 592,000, 3) accidents, 136,000, 4) stroke, 133,100, 5) Alzheimer's, 93,500 for a total of 1,568,600 per year. The annual deaths from radiation exposure at commercial nuclear power plants is ZERO and has been for fifty years. Some deaths are almost inevitable. Others can be minimized. Radiation safety at commercial nuclear power plants always has been a top priority.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate