America’s nuclear energy plants are a vital asset providing reliable, carbon-free electricity to tens of millions of households and businesses around the country. The ANS circulated a petition authored by a 3rd party. It is to be sent to the White House to support existing nuclear power plants. Physics Professor Emeritus, William Happer, Princeton University and Physics Professor Emeritus Howard Hayden, University of Connecticut support nuclear power but refuse to sign the petition because it improperly demonizes carbon dioxide from fossil fuels. Dr. Theodore Rockwell, in 2010, explains that the issue of CO2 from fossil fuels ranks 9th among priorities for the American public with regard to benefits of nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate