Howard Cork Hayden is an emeritus professor of physics from the University of Connecticut. The Energy Advocate, TEA, is his monthly publication about many topics related to energy. This article has excerpts from the September, 2016 edition about nuclear energy and the star gymnast in the 2016 Olympics. Each issue is packed with interesting essays for students, teachers, parents, and the public. To order TEA, see instructions in this article.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate