Geoffrey Rothwell, Ph.D. Economics, Principal Economist at OECD Nuclear Energy Agency: This book is a unique introduction to the economics and economic uncertainties of nuclear electricity generation. It examines nuclear power’s complex relationships among financial, operational and regulatory cost drivers. It does so as a research monograph and as a textbook by modelling and explaining one of the world’s most opaque technologies using microeconomics, statistics and cost engineering.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK
- Climate Emergency Tipping Points - Real or Not (C3 Headlines) USofA
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Don't let fear mongers rob you! (Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner) USofA
- Ten billion dollars to save the planet from man-made global warming (Jeff Bezos) USofA