Bryan Leyland, founding secretary and energy issues adviser for the International Climate Science Coalition (ICSC). Tom Harris is the ICSC’s executive director. Modern highly efficient coal-fired power plants with stack gas cleanup – the kind that can be built all over the world – are as clean as they can be. Their emissions consist of water, CO2 and nitrogen. The stack gas cleanup removes virtually all the real pollutants, especially sulphur dioxide and nitrous oxides.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming