Richard McPherson, energy expert and advocate for a better world through nexus of agriculture, water and energy: The August 2017 report on “Markets and Reliability” does not report an adequate response to electricity determined to be the Number 1 Critical Infrastructure after the 911 attack on America. What happened over 16-years? Foreign countries whose goal it is to harm the United States have supplied materials, components and equipment including rare earth metals, uranium, computer codes, and hardware to our electricity supply system. Plus having employees embedded owing their allegiance to those countries. All working together has made America’s electricity supply weak. The only result of endless meetings since 1953, is an easily disrupted electricity supply system.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming