Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation and Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd: South Africa has had very successful nuclear energy and radioisotope production programs for more than 30 years. They have expertise in all aspects of licensing, operating and managing these facilities. The country is helping other African countries get ready for nuclear power and nuclear medicine. The United States and France may not be available to help with the next generation of nuclear plants. So they will probably have to look elsewhere for nuclear plant design and construction. South Africa is a leading example of what other countries will have to do to have nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming