Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy.: In 2007, one nuclear energy company was formed in Russia, the other was formed in the United States. A decade later the Russian company had built nuclear power plants with a $200 billion backlog for more. The American company was looking at waiting another 5-years for the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to perhaps approve its design. The government and non-profit anti-nuclear organization system allows this to happen in the United States. Shame on America.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update