Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation and Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd: One of the main objectives of government is to reinvigorate the local manufacturing sector and one of the ways to achieve that is to forge ahead with the construction of nuclear plants. South Africa has everything it takes to be a world leader in nuclear and we need the scientists and engineers to be the ones driving this. Going ahead with nuclear projects, with experts at the centre of energy planning, will initiate a hive of activity across the entire country.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming