Jonathan Lesser, Economist, President, Continental Economics: Nuclear power provides valuable benefits. It is highly reliable, emissions-free, and offers far greater power densities than renewable resources. It has proved its value in extreme weather events, when fossil-fuel generation has been unable to deliver because of supply constraints and operational issues. It also provides additional diversity, which can reduce the adverse impacts of fuel price shocks. At this time, the best hope for the nuclear industry appears to be SMR technology.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming