Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: My expertise is physics, and I have been studying the energy picture since the early 60s. My first publications about energy were in the early 80s, and I have published The Energy Advocate for over 23 years. Nobody --- not a single soul --- has ever been hurt by the radiation from a US power plant or by the waste therefrom, although we have had nuclear power plants in operation since the 50s. How is that bad? The MarketWatch Opinion article byJ Dujmovic, "Think fossil fuels are bad? Nuclear energy is even worse" could be one of the most inaccurate pieces MarketWatch has ever published.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update