Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: Following President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s speech on December 8, 1953 “Atoms for Peace” the Soviet Union included America’s fledgling commercial atomic energy program in its subversive activities. .. About 85% of KGB resources was expended on subversion. .. Subversive activities resulted in the 1974 breakup of the US Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) resulting in the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). Which became the biggest obstacle to advancement of commercial nuclear power in America. And remains so today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA
- Different views on fossil fuels, man-made global warming and nuclear energy (John Shanahan) USofA
- Unstoppable Solar Cycles, Rethinking Global Warming (David Legates, Willie Soon) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français