Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: Following President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s speech on December 8, 1953 “Atoms for Peace” the Soviet Union included America’s fledgling commercial atomic energy program in its subversive activities. .. About 85% of KGB resources was expended on subversion. .. Subversive activities resulted in the 1974 breakup of the US Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) resulting in the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). Which became the biggest obstacle to advancement of commercial nuclear power in America. And remains so today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming