Christopher Jasper, writer for Bloomberg: Synthetics and biofuels are likely to become the mainstay of aviation in coming decades providing liquid propellants for the next generation of aero-engines before the advent of all-electric alternatives. Bloomberg's predictions about catastrophic man-made global warming, the need to stop using fossil fuels and all-electric aviation may miss the mark. Their predictions about the many uses of nuclear power hit the mark. But nuclear power is different than coal fired electric generating plants. Nuclear needs more protective measures against severe terrorism. It also needs a definite plan for used fuel recycling and storage of ultimate nuclear waste. All this can be done.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA
- Different views on fossil fuels, man-made global warming and nuclear energy (John Shanahan) USofA
- Unstoppable Solar Cycles, Rethinking Global Warming (David Legates, Willie Soon) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français