Christopher Jasper, writer for Bloomberg: Synthetics and biofuels are likely to become the mainstay of aviation in coming decades providing liquid propellants for the next generation of aero-engines before the advent of all-electric alternatives. Bloomberg's predictions about catastrophic man-made global warming, the need to stop using fossil fuels and all-electric aviation may miss the mark. Their predictions about the many uses of nuclear power hit the mark. But nuclear power is different than coal fired electric generating plants. Nuclear needs more protective measures against severe terrorism. It also needs a definite plan for used fuel recycling and storage of ultimate nuclear waste. All this can be done.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming