S Jamil, T N Chowdhury, R Islam, engineering students at the University of Asia-Pacific, Dhaka, Bangladesh: Bangladesh, one of the populous countries in Asia suffers from energy shortages. Years of under-investment, lack of maintenance and perpetual resource supply problems have elevated the situation to crisis levels. National policy makers have expressed an interest in nuclear power as a source of stable electricity. Bangladesh's energy infrastructure is quite small, insufficient and poorly managed. The per capita energy consumption in Bangladesh is one of the lowest in the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA
- Different views on fossil fuels, man-made global warming and nuclear energy (John Shanahan) USofA
- Unstoppable Solar Cycles, Rethinking Global Warming (David Legates, Willie Soon) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français