Geoffrey Rothwell, Ph.D. Economics, ret. Principal Economist at OECD Nuclear Energy Agency: Since 2010, ALL technologies claim to have small MODULAR designs. I have seen NO credible business plan for any SMR. Comments: Bryan Leyland, Energy consultant for Southeast Asia and Africa: There is no doubt that the regulatory organisations are delaying progress. Patrick Moore, Environmental consultant: The US and other western countries and Japan will fall far behind Russia, China and India in nuclear design if they don’t smarten up.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming