Eric Jelinski, Mechanical Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada: Interest in producing synthetic fuels to operate engines has been around since the 1930s. Today, there is interest to produce hydrogen based synthetic fuels and "carbon neutral" fuels. This article presents a down to earth technology and economics review of what is practical at the present.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming