Daniel Aegerter, Swiss investment manager, philanthropist interested in the best realistic development of energy resources for the whole world: Many people have flawed concepts of how the world should develop energy programs in the future. Some think that the world faces climate catastrophes from use of fossil fuels. Others don't. Some want drastic changes for fossil fuels, wind, solar and nuclear in the next few decades. Daniel Aegerter is concerned about serious man-made global warming. But, compared to many others, he may have come up with the best and most practical schedule for developing energy resources. He recognizes that countries with weak or very bad governments, weak economies, poor education systems, poor industry need fossil fuels to improve, not nuclear. He encourages the stronger, more advanced countries to switch to nuclear as much as possible, as soon as possible. That is the recommendation of allaboutenergy.net also.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power