Eric Jelinski, past president of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada, farmer, environmentalist, university lecturer with degrees in mechanical and chemical nuclear engineering: There is no such thing as renewable energy. Could you build a renewable energy system without any support from coal, oil or natural gas? I’d like to see the renewable energy advocates mine, manufacture and transport everything that is needed for wind and solar farms and electrical distribution networks using wind and solar alone. Jim Conca, geologist, science and energy writer for Forbes predicts the 2100 mix will be natural gas and wind. John Shanahan, civil engineer says that natural gas and nuclear is better.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud