China has made phenomenal progress in their economy and standard of living since the 1970s using fossil fuels. Now they are focusing on all varieties of nuclear power. They will not tolerate ridiculous anti-nuclear fearmongering nor less than stellar regulatory agencies. They will have the best energy network there is to have and be in a position to aid the rest of the world. The best energy systems means the best economies, best standard of living and can mean the most effective government. Sad to see the United States falling so far behind due to anti-nuclear organizations, a less than ideal nuclear regulatory commission and a disorganized utility and nuclear construction industry.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming