Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation and CEO of Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd: South Africa is the nuclear power poster child for countries across Africa and around the world. They have everything needed to expand their nuclear power program.
Sensible voter education and elections are holding them back. This is now common situation in democracies. China and Russia are passing countries that tolerate extreme anti-nuclear and man-made global warming alarmists. Is this the way the world was supposed to go after WW II?
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming