Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation and Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd: South Africa has had very successful nuclear energy and radioisotope production programs for more than 30 years. They have expertise in all aspects of licensing, operating and managing these facilities. The country is helping other African countries get ready for nuclear power and nuclear medicine. The United States and France may not be available to help with the next generation of nuclear plants. So they will probably have to look elsewhere for nuclear plant design and construction. South Africa is a leading example of what other countries will have to do to have nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto