Rob Jeffrey, Independent Economic Risk Consultant: “Although nuclear energy has a high capital cost, it has a large load factor that is about 90%, compared with other energy sources that have a much lower load factor and life capacity.” South Africa’s National Development Plan (NDP) set the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth target at more than 5% a year for the country to meet its economic, social and political objectives. These objectives include the three fundamental targets of reducing inequality, poverty and unemployment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA
- Different views on fossil fuels, man-made global warming and nuclear energy (John Shanahan) USofA
- Unstoppable Solar Cycles, Rethinking Global Warming (David Legates, Willie Soon) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français