Michael Connolly, Ronan Connolly, Imelda Connolly, Willie Soon, Patrick Moore - Patrick has been a leader in the international environmental field for more than 30 years. He was a founding member of Greenpeace. In 1989, Michael and Imelda set up and ran the Republic of Ireland’s National Aquarium to promote awareness and interest in both the beauty and fragility of the ocean’s ecosystems. Michael and Ronan have both been actively involved in the research and development of ethical, sustainable and commercially viable methods for a) fish farming, b) reducing water pollution and c) energy conservation. Willie has dedicated his career to scientific research and has published peer-reviewed scientific papers in the fields of astronomy, astrophysics, climate science and environmentalism.
Greenpeace have successfully created a public perception that they are fighting to protect humanity, nature and the environment from the evils of corrupt industries and vested interests. As we will discuss in this report, the reality is almost exactly the opposite...
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis