Michael Connolly, Ronan Connolly, Imelda Connolly, Willie Soon, Patrick Moore - Patrick has been a leader in the international environmental field for more than 30 years. He was a founding member of Greenpeace. In 1989, Michael and Imelda set up and ran the Republic of Ireland’s National Aquarium to promote awareness and interest in both the beauty and fragility of the ocean’s ecosystems. Michael and Ronan have both been actively involved in the research and development of ethical, sustainable and commercially viable methods for a) fish farming, b) reducing water pollution and c) energy conservation. Willie has dedicated his career to scientific research and has published peer-reviewed scientific papers in the fields of astronomy, astrophysics, climate science and environmentalism.
Greenpeace have successfully created a public perception that they are fighting to protect humanity, nature and the environment from the evils of corrupt industries and vested interests. As we will discuss in this report, the reality is almost exactly the opposite...
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming