Thomas Cochran has been working with the Natural Resources Defense Council since the 1970s to stop the use of advanced nuclear power technologies: This report aims to make sure that breeder reactors don't succeed. Uranium and thorium fast reactors are essential to meet long term energy needs of the world. Cochran, von Hippel and co-authors work to deny humanity of the most important energy source - nuclear. It is a disgrace for the free world. Many of these co-authors have not contributed much to developing nuclear technologies, just criticizing them. But the fight for a modern world with nuclear power is not over by any means.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Land Carbon - No Substitute for Action on Fossil Fuels (Climate Council) Australia
- Temperatures in the French Alps for 1,800 years - colder now than before - France
- Earth Day Predictions 1970 USofA
- Hydrogen Hype (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK