Thomas Cochran has been working with the Natural Resources Defense Council since the 1970s to stop the use of advanced nuclear power technologies: This report aims to make sure that breeder reactors don't succeed. Uranium and thorium fast reactors are essential to meet long term energy needs of the world. Cochran, von Hippel and co-authors work to deny humanity of the most important energy source - nuclear. It is a disgrace for the free world. Many of these co-authors have not contributed much to developing nuclear technologies, just criticizing them. But the fight for a modern world with nuclear power is not over by any means.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming