George Monbiot, author, writer for The Guardian, Helen Caldicott, MD anti-nuclear power alarmist: . The anti-nuclear movement to which I once belonged has misled the world about the impacts of radiation on human health. The claims we have made are ungrounded in science, unsupportable when challenged and wildly wrong. We have done other people, and ourselves, a terrible disservice, GM. Helen Caldicott is the world’s foremost anti-nuclear campaigner. For the past 25 years, anti-nuclear campaigners have been racking up figures for deaths and diseases caused by the Chernobyl disaster, and parading deformed babies like a medieval circus. They now claim that 985,000 people have been killed by Chernobyl, and that it will continue to slaughter people for generations to come. These claims are false, GM.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Let's quarantine fake corona and energy news
- (Heartland Institute, CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Renewable energy mining harmful for humans and environment
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed