Joan Pye’s experience as PA to the Head of the Atomic Energy Research Establishment, Harwell convinced her that nuclear power is indeed the “Energy for the Next Generation”. Marie Zabell is continuing Joan Pye's work. This article address ten misconceptions about nuclear power with very good explanations and references.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming