SONE, Supporters of Nuclear Energy has written a review of Wade Allison's book, "Nuclear Is For Life."The activity level 2,000 million years ago was more than twice what it is today. Homo sapiens appeared a mere 100,000 and 200,000 years ago and have always lived within a radioactive environment. Safety regulations based on As Low As Reasonably Achievable (ALARA) are not fit for purpose and are dangerous to the economy, the environment and to life and limb. A justifiable safety threshold should be set as high as to do no harm or As High As Relatively Safe (AHARS) rather than ALARA.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power