Rolls Royce, advanced engineering for energy and transportation: With its SMR design, which is "just one-tenth the size of a typical large-scale reactor site," a pressurized water reactor is enclosed with robust safety layers that are still far smaller in volume than the reactor space in a traditional nuclear plant.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Land Carbon - No Substitute for Action on Fossil Fuels (Climate Council) Australia
- Temperatures in the French Alps for 1,800 years - colder now than before - France
- Earth Day Predictions 1970 USofA
- Hydrogen Hype (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK