John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, Editor of allaboutenergy.net and efn-usa.org: Many people say that we must get rid of meats, modern agriculture and fossil fuels because they produce "a pollutant," carbon dioxide. This idea is abhorrent to many. It will kill billions of people and stop modern civilization dead in its tracks. Carbon dioxide is non-toxic at any historic atmospheric level. It is an essential molecule of life. At allaboutenergy.net, we want to keep using fossil fuels, modern agriculture, etc. We want clean water, air and land. We want to preserve wilderness, wildlife habitat and biodiversity. We don’t need cities and farms everywhere, killing off most wildlife, having only mono-culture farms across the planet. We want nuclear energy as soon as possible for everyone qualified to use it.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming