John Droz, physicist. Publisher of "Energy and Environmental Newsletter." Editor of http://wiseenergy.org/. The proponents of Climate Change insist that we are facing an imminent threat to our very existence. To prevent this catastrophe they assert that we must make immediate, consequential changes — particularly regarding our energy policies. The primary solution advocated by the major Climate Change advocates is wind energy. The climactic question is: If we accept the Climate Change contention and spend Trillions of dollars to assiduously implement their wind energy solution, will the existential threat be extinguished in the short time-table they say we have? "Greenpeace and others protesting CO2 and global warming, based on a mere BELIEF, like any other religion, is as laughable (if it weren't for their willful and unlawful disruption of honest TAX-PAYING citizens' lives) as demanding the government 'do something' about the length of daylight, or the force of gravity, or the composition of Jupiter.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis