The American Nuclear Society, Bob Coward, ANS President, James Conca: "Why Nuclear? Our security depends on it - national security, energy security, and economic security. Our future relies on it - environment, climate, and standard of living. Together, we will deliver." Nuclear in America is on a cusp between two very different paths. One path leads to continued global leadership. The other leads to a slow fading of our nuclear program to that of a third-rate power, leaving Russia and China to lead the world. Short-term thinking is the opposite of what a Great Nation needs to do, the opposite of what we did for most of the 20th century.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud