S. Fred Singer, professor emeritus at the University of Virginia and director of the Science and Environmental Policy Project. Gerald E. Marsh, a retired physicist from Argonne National Laboratory - Many people believe that wind and solar energy are essential for replacing nonrenewable fossil fuels. They also believe that wind and solar are unique in providing energy that’s carbon-free and inexhaustible. A closer look shows that such beliefs are based on illusions and wishful thinking.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto