John Shanahan, Editor of allaboutenergy.net, Civil Engineer, David Wojick, Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, CFACT, Washington, D.C., Ph.D. Philosophy of Science and Mathematical Logic, B.Sc. Civil Engineering: Many nuclear power organizations and utilities have contributed to the terrible situation nuclear power is in by passively accepting unnecessary crippling criteria and demands of anti-nuclear organizations. These organizations can't be more pleased. A lot of the public and elected officials are in a state of deep seated fear and misguided understanding about radiation and nuclear power. Before a large new effort for nuclear power can be launched, many things must change. Nuclear organizations must solve real problems holding nuclear power back. With the right leadership, the nuclear industry in the West could be back on track in a few decades. But, this is most likely going to take longer.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming