These people and organizations advocate use of nuclear power based solely on the benefits it offers. They do not attack fossil fuels claiming catastrophic global warming and sea-level rise. Those things happen naturally and we must be prepared with all the energy we can access. Nuclear power must only be used by nations and organizations who can take good care of it. Not by nations struggling from day to day with bad governments.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis