Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: Americans are spoiled; some are even arrogant about having energy including electricity. Americans flip on a light switch and have light. A thermostat controls ambient temperature to their liking. Drinking water is available. Vehicles have fuel available close to almost every home, office, other workplace or school. Ample food is available at local stores. And, medical care is readily available for most Americans. None of this is available in most countries. An American Led Decade of Energy shared with Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, South Africa, South Korea, the UK and others can change all that.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud
- (GWPF, Ole Humlum) Norway - The State of The Climate 2019
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty