The World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2019 covers many nuclear power technologies and programs in key countries. It also covers how the nuclear industries reliance on concerns about fossil fuels causing man-made global warming. This topic is definitely not settled and the nuclear industry will be disgraced if they are shown to have taken the wrong side on this complex subject. The nuclear industry should stand on its own merits and leave the debate about carbon dioxide from fossil fuels to real experts in this field.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry