The World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2019 covers many nuclear power technologies and programs in key countries. It also covers how the nuclear industries reliance on concerns about fossil fuels causing man-made global warming. This topic is definitely not settled and the nuclear industry will be disgraced if they are shown to have taken the wrong side on this complex subject. The nuclear industry should stand on its own merits and leave the debate about carbon dioxide from fossil fuels to real experts in this field.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming