Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: American diplomacy needs to bring together countries as one providing commercial nuclear power to the world, like Australia, Canada, France, India, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Nuclear technology and funding are available. In the United States (“US”), Idaho and Tennessee have the resources for an advanced Generation IV reactor to be online in 2023. In Idaho, Premier Technology, Inc., located in Blackfoot, Idaho, working with MicroNuclear LLC., Brentwood, Tennessee and the University of Idaho, in Idaho Falls, Idaho can team with the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) also in Idaho Falls, to provide the push the world needs to witness.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming