Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: American diplomacy needs to bring together countries as one providing commercial nuclear power to the world, like Australia, Canada, France, India, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Nuclear technology and funding are available. In the United States (“US”), Idaho and Tennessee have the resources for an advanced Generation IV reactor to be online in 2023. In Idaho, Premier Technology, Inc., located in Blackfoot, Idaho, working with MicroNuclear LLC., Brentwood, Tennessee and the University of Idaho, in Idaho Falls, Idaho can team with the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) also in Idaho Falls, to provide the push the world needs to witness.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election