Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: American diplomacy needs to bring together countries as one providing commercial nuclear power to the world, like Australia, Canada, France, India, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Nuclear technology and funding are available. In the United States (“US”), Idaho and Tennessee have the resources for an advanced Generation IV reactor to be online in 2023. In Idaho, Premier Technology, Inc., located in Blackfoot, Idaho, working with MicroNuclear LLC., Brentwood, Tennessee and the University of Idaho, in Idaho Falls, Idaho can team with the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) also in Idaho Falls, to provide the push the world needs to witness.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud