Jeffrey Mahn, nuclear engineer: - Presentation addresses these accidents: - Three Mile Island, - Chernobyl, - Fukushima.
Vaclav Smil writes in his book, "ENERGY AND CIVILIZATION - A HISTORY"> "Energy is the only universal currency." In 2020 as the world struggles with the Covid 19 pandemic, we see what paper currencies are worth. Toilet paper and tissue paper of all kinds are more sought after than paper with ink on it claiming to be money - The value of paper currency is only what people believe it is based on the government words printed on the paper. Only energy is a real currency, because with it you can do work. Politicians and non-profit alarmists are telling us that wind and solar are better than fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear. Believing that is sort of like believing that paper currency has a solid value. Your choice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming