Eric Lubin, Erquy, France. Strategist for resolving world conflicts over ideologies and resources. See his Facebook page: During construction of 8.000 wind turbines in France, health budget suffered 8 billion credits deleted, 100.000 beds closed, 95 emergency services eliminated, half of the maternity leave in France. The comparison is unbearable. After three years of serious health crisis and now the fatal coronavirus, it is the budget choice of the state that is sick: only 25 % of wind turbines cost as much as the upgrade of our entire health system, estimated at 30 billion minimum. France has swallowed 120 billion in a gadget solution that claimed to replace nuclear with wind turbines.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud