Bruno Comby, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear: 120 billion euros have been wasted in France in recent years, just before the country is entering a major financial crisis caused by the COVID 19 virus and a violent economic recession. This is the total cost of the existing program for wind and solar in France. The money would have been better spent using half of that amount (60 billion €) on building 15 to 20 brand new modern hospitals and upgrading the excellent but with a constantly decreasing budget health care system. Instead the French government prefers to halt operations at the highly profitable, recently modernized (post-Fukushima) NPP of Fessenheim, and announces another 12 similar NPP closures, based on absolutely no technical or safety issue.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming