Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Michael Moore’s new documentary, Planet of the Humans, is as devastating an indictment of wind, solar and biofuel energy as anything I have ever written. My latest commentary reviews the film, highlights several especially important segments, (adds some relevant observations of my own), and concludes by taking issue with Moore’s proposed solution: that we humans “get ourselves under control,” by slashing our living standards and population numbers.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud