Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Michael Moore’s new documentary, Planet of the Humans, is as devastating an indictment of wind, solar and biofuel energy as anything I have ever written. My latest commentary reviews the film, highlights several especially important segments, (adds some relevant observations of my own), and concludes by taking issue with Moore’s proposed solution: that we humans “get ourselves under control,” by slashing our living standards and population numbers.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power