Brendan McNamara, physicist, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - UK: The only option considered for Spent Fuel by the British government is in a Deep Geological Disposal Facility with vast chambers 1 km down. The government plans to ask communities around U.K. to allow a GDF to be built in their constituency or Parish. Spent Fuel is 95% Unspent Fuel. Madness!
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming