Brendan McNamara, physicist, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - UK: The only option considered for Spent Fuel by the British government is in a Deep Geological Disposal Facility with vast chambers 1 km down. The government plans to ask communities around U.K. to allow a GDF to be built in their constituency or Parish. Spent Fuel is 95% Unspent Fuel. Madness!
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry