John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, Editor of allaboutenergy.net: The nuclear industry in the United States after fifty years of tremendous success and huge opposition battles is standing before death's door with very little "life" for the future. One of the major political parties is very much against nuclear and fossil fuels. They promote wind and solar. The other political party is busy defending fossil fuels, very necessary. Most nuclear advocacy organizations do little or nothing to solve nuclear power's real problems. Instead, they focus on claiming that nuclear can solve man-made global warming catastrophes. But there really is no man-made global warming catastrophe. This story is not about science and sound engineering. It is about false alarmism and the destruction of the modern world that is based on plentiful energy from fossil fuels and nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming