Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He had a career in many aspects of nuclear power and is involved with experts working for the most logical next big development for the United States followed by for the Free World. This will contribute to peace and prosperity and free the logjam holding nuclear power back. In the 1930 - 40s, the world was ill prepared for Hitler and the Nazis and for Imperial Japan. That situation should never be allowed to happen again. To accomplish that, power and prosperity must thrive in free markets around the world. People must have ample incentive to work and be creative. We must respect the environment, nature and bio-diversity. We must get away from extreme fear campaigns and the power they gather.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming