John Shanahan, civil engineer, editor allaboutenergy.net: Many nuclear power organizations, experts and advocates focus on claims that nuclear can help solve so-called man-made global warming crises and claim nuclear power can save the world from man-made climate "tipping point" crises. They also claim that nuclear power (the best energy source in the world) should work with wind and solar (the worst energy sources to operate the modern world. For half a century nuclear power organizations have failed to solve real problems in their own industry. This has allowed anti-nuclear forces to easily gain control and effectively stop this wonderful energy source. This article describes some steps the nuclear power industry must take in order to survive.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming
- (Joe Kerwin) USofA - Observations about allaboutenergy.net website