The South African government has announced that an additional 9600 MegaWatts of nuclear power will be added to the South African electricity grid. The intention is to do this as soon as possible.
Suspendisse at libero porttitor nisi aliquet vulputate vitae at velit. Aliquam eget arcu magna, vel congue dui. Nunc auctor mauris tempor leo aliquam vel porta ante sodales. Nulla facilisi. In accumsan mattis odio vel luctus.
Latest from Mike Hancock
- Open letter on disastrous consequences from use of LNT (SARI) USofA
- Nuclear Power (1 of 2) Conservation and Technology (Wanda Munn) Video USofA
- Public Opinion of Nuclear Energy (2 of 2) (William Hannum) Video USofA
- Public Opinion of Nuclear Energy (1 of 2) (William Hannum) Video USofA
- Fangjiashan 1 achieves first criticality (World Nuclear News) China