James Conca, Judith Wright - Massive salt deposits, such as the Salado Formation near Carlsbad, New Mexico, offer a ready solution to the disposal of nuclear waste, a major impediment to solving our power generation and environmental needs in the next fifty years. This geologic unit is already host to permanently disposed nuclear waste at the WIPP site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud