James Conca, Judith Wright - Massive salt deposits, such as the Salado Formation near Carlsbad, New Mexico, offer a ready solution to the disposal of nuclear waste, a major impediment to solving our power generation and environmental needs in the next fifty years. This geologic unit is already host to permanently disposed nuclear waste at the WIPP site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming