Kelvin Kemm and Andrew Kenny -Coal stations can only be built near the coal fields. Nuclear can be built wherever we want, including at the coast and in the west of the country, both of which have growing demand. Koeberg has shown the way. Small nuclear reactors of the 100 to 200 MW size range will also come into being in the near future, they will change the world energy scene. Now let a new fleet of South African nuclear power reactors follow. South Africa needs them.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming