What is BNS YGN? Whether you are young or young at heart, you are welcome at the Belgian Nuclear Society - Young Generation Network (YGN). The YGN is a subgroup of the Belgian Nuclear Society (BNS) for nuclear professionals younger than 36.
The organization of YG activities and the completion of its mission is in the hands of the BNS-YG Core Group. We are a group of enthusiastic people from different companies and institutions who try to bring together young nuclear professionals and students interested in nuclear in its broadest sense.
Go Nuclear recommends that the Belgian Nuclear Society / Young Generation Network be recognized for the creativity in the design of BNS / YG logo. The slash in their logo being the chart of isotopes of all the elements. Beautiful!
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming